At Alamance Regional Medical Center, we, as a not-for-profit community healthcare organization, are committed to improving the health of the citizens of Alamance County and its surrounding communities through the provision of a continuum of high quality clinical, educational, preventive-wellness, and support services in a safe and friendly environment.
We strive to provide excellent healthcare in a cost-effective manner that represents value to our patients, physicians, payors, and the community.
We aspire to provide a work environment and the necessary resources that promote respect among staff and to encourage all staff members to achieve their full potential.
These values represent the guiding principles that bind Alamance Regional Medical Center and its staff. These values serve to govern our daily actions as we fulfill our mission.
- Excellence – at Alamance Regional Medical Center, means always providing services in a superior fashion and with the highest integrity, continuously making improvements to these services and exceeding the highest expectations of those we serve.
- Compassion – at Alamance Regional Medical Center, means being aware of and responsive to the physical, emotional, spiritual and intellectual needs of others. It means acting in a courteous, friendly, and considerate manner, ensuring the dignity and respect of each individual.
- Integrity – at Alamance Regional Medical Center, means performing activities that are morally right and good, and being honest in our manner of conduct with our patients, our business clients, and one another.
- Efficiency – at Alamance Regional Medical Center, means conducting our daily activities in the most competent, responsive, productive, and cost-effective manner.
- Creativity – at Alamance Regional Medical Center, means developing new and different ways to serve the community as we anticipate and adapt to our changing environment.
- Leadership – at Alamance Regional Medical Center, means continuously seeking opportunities and taking the initiative to work in and with the community to enhance our relationships, to promote mutual understanding, and to further our mission.
We are committed to being desired and chosen by the community for the provision of healthcare services due to our excellent service, modern facilities and equipment, skilled and compassionate staff, friendly environment, and our relationships with other healthcare organizations. We, through the combined efforts of our board of directors, physicians, staff, and volunteers, desire to be the community healthcare organization that is recognized as setting the statewide standard for excellence and responsiveness.