3940 Arrowhead Blvd., Mebane, NC 27302
Residents of the Mebane area enjoy high quality health care close to home at Mebane Medical Park. Experienced medical professionals offer a wide range of services in state-of-the-art facilities that are designed for your comfort and convenience. Services located at Mebane Medical Park include:
Mebane Outpatient Center
The Mebane Outpatient Center provides outpatient medical and surgical care in a convenient location. This new center, which features advanced technology and a patient-friendly design, offers the following services:
Urgent Care (919) 568-7300
Open Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Saturday - Sunday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Our urgent care center provides unscheduled, walk-in treatment for illnesses and injuries that require medical attention, but are not life threatening. Our physicians and nurses offer prompt medical care for patients who are unable to see their family physician due to scheduling and for patients who do not have a physician. On-site X-ray and laboratory services are available.
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Alamance Regional Medical Center is known as a leader in the imaging field. This same expertise is available in Mebane, where our certified technologists use advanced digital equipment to create detailed images. Each image is interpreted by a radiologist, and all radiology images are linked to our PACS (picture archive communication system), enabling physicians to have quick access to images. X-ray walk-ins are welcome with a physician's order. All other imaging services must be scheduled through your physician’s office.
- Digital Mammography – Our center is staffed by registered mammography technologists and includes the latest digital mammography equipment.
- CT – Our CT scanner produces detailed images and features CARE Dose 4D™, a technology that automatically adjusts radiation dosages to the size of the patient and body part being scanned.
- MRI – A new open-bore MRI offers more space for claustrophobic and overweight patients while producing high-quality images.
- X-ray – Diagnostic X-rays are available for orthopedic exams and other routine screenings ordered by a physician.
- Ultrasound – Our experienced ultrasound technologists perform obstetrical/pelvic, abdominal, venous doppler and breast ultrasounds.
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The laboratory provides outpatient laboratory testing for area physicians, as well as patients of Urgent Care, the Mebane Surgery Center and Alamance Regional Cancer Center of Mebane. Laboratory walk-ins are welcome with a physician's order.
Alamance Regional Mebane Surgery Center (919) 568-7400
Alamance Regional's Mebane Surgery Center offers state-of-the-art ambulatory surgical services. The center features operating rooms equipped with a surgical navigation system, advanced lighting and the latest technology for minimally-invasive procedures. Separate pediatric waiting and recovery areas are designed especially for children. The center’s highly-skilled surgical team includes the following specialties:
- ear, nose and throat
- general / vascular surgery
- dental surgery
- plastic surgery
Alamance Regional Cancer Center Mebane
In September of 2009, Alamance Regional opened a new cancer center in Mebane Medical Park, adjacent to the Mebane Outpatient Center. The Mebane office offers appointments with our oncologists and chemotherapy treatment. Patients are able to receive all of the same chemotherapy protocols and clinical trials offered at the main center on the Alamance Regional campus. For more information about Alamance Regional Cancer Center Mebane, call (919) 563-1160.
Other Alamance Regional Services at Mebane Medical Park
- Physical Therapy – Comprehensive physical therapy services are offered for work or sports injuries, as well as for patients recovering from surgery. Call (919) 304-5060.
- Diabetes Management – Our diabetes programs are recognized by the American Diabetes Association for excellence in diabetes education. Call the LifeStyle Center at (336) 538-8100.
- Medical Nutrition Therapy – The Medical Nutrition Therapy program offers eating, cooking and food shopping guidelines tailored to each patient’s medical condition. Patients are referred by a physician and receive one-on-one nutrition counseling from a registered dietitian. Call the LifeStyle Center at (336) 538-8100.
- Occupational Health Services – Alamance Regional’s occupational health nurses provide on-site health and wellness services or offer individual services as needed. Contact Employer Services at (336) 538-8028.