We also have nurse navigators to assist patients through the diagnostic and treatment process for cancer or suspected cancer of the breast, lung, esophagus, colon, rectum, liver or pancreas. Our nurse navigators are oncology certified nurses with years of experience working with physicians and cancer patients. Navigators can help you and your family by:
- Helping coordinate appointments and tests.
- Helping you understand the nature of your specific diagnosis and assisting in communication with physicians.
- Making educational materials available to you and your caregivers.
- Ensuring a multi-disciplinary, team-based approach to your care.
- Assisting in locating additional community information and resources.