Members of our cancer team offer patients expert and compassionate care that’s backed by years of experience and highly specialized training. Nurses, therapists and other professionals work with our cancer center physicians to bring patients the highest standards in cancer care.
Members of our cancer staff include:
- A nurse navigator for suspected thoracic and gastrointestinal cancers
- A certified medical dosimetrist
- Registered radiation therapists
- A certified radiation physicist
- Oncology pharmacists
- Certified oncology and chemotherapy nurses
- Nurse practitioners
- Social worker
- Pastoral care staff
Cone Health Cancer Center at Alamance Regional staff members also work closely with the staff of the Norville Breast Care Center. Two breast cancer nurse navigators assist patients with breast cancer. In addition, physical therapists, massage therapists, exercise specialists, dietitians and others work with patients through our many cancer support services.